Reflection Sciences’ Professional Development Team and Executive Function Experts have designed an early childhood session, “Executive Function Skills: Measure What Matters” that will be presented, live at Minnesota’s Metro ECSU on January 9, 2018.
The session will address:
- What is Executive Function?
- Why should we measure it?
- What is the MEFS?
- How is the assessment tool different?
- How are districts using it?
Who should attend:
- District and school administrators
- Early learning coordinators
- Curriculum directors
- Social workers
- Other Early Childhood Education leaders
For more information about the session, please download the session flyer, here, or visit the registration page, here.